Too often, companies first learn about specific areas of government regulation when a regulator shows up at their door to conduct an audit, inspection, review, or other regulatory investigation. Our proactive approach can spare your company expense, while protecting your officers from possible civil and criminal liabilities associated with regulatory compliance failures. The most effective way to ensure a successful result and to manage regulatory investigations is advanced legal compliance and planning.
- Anticipating New Regulation through Government Affairs & Lobbying
- Adapting Internal Controls to Emulate External Regulatory Changes
- Third-Party Risk – e.g. FCPA, Mass Tort Exposures, etc.
- Litigation Claims can Initiate Unexpected Regulatory Compliance Costs – Cross-Functional Integration can Avoid Repeated
- Litigation Interrelationships with Regulatory Compliance Initiatives
Let our proactive legal service enhance your company’s commercial value
If you are a small to medium-sized business anywhere in the United States, learn how Spizzirri Law Offices Company Limited can deliver value for your company. For a consultation on the firm’s commercial law services,
call (404) 999-2161 or contact our Atlanta office online.
If you are spending too much of your company’s budget on legal fees, or you are just tired of the reactive approach to business law, Paul M. Spizzirri is prepared to help. Schedule a consultation to learn how my approach can produce value for your business. Call (404) 999-2161 or contact my Atlanta office online.