Transaction Advisory Services
Our transaction advisory services help businesses by providing comprehensive legal counsel for strategic growth throughout the transaction life cycle. Our advice helps identify and ameliorate risks so you can make fully informed decisions about the efficacy of your strategic choices. Through due diligence, we provide guidance on a host of areas, including:
Maximizing after-tax sales proceeds for individual stakeholders
- Asset acquisition (taxable and tax free)
- Leveraged buyouts
- Equity joint ventures
- Transaction preparation and reverse due diligence
- Tax free reorganizations
- Private equity transactions
- Stock purchase acquisitions
- Asset acquisitions
- Acquisitive tax-free reorganizations
- Attracting new investment, private placements and preparation for Initial Public Offerings
If your small to medium-sized business is ready to grow, trust Spizzirri Law to guide you through the Transaction process. The firm’s transaction advisory service methodology delivers value by identifying and controlling risk and advancing your corporate strategy.
As an Atlanta corporate lawyer, I work closely with your corporate development team to chart a course that helps you achieve your company’s goals.
- Identify Exposures
- Subsequent Remedial Measures can Mitigate or even Eliminate these Exposures
- Identify Value Opportunities
- IP Filings
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Contract Management
- Assemble a central repository of intellectual capital including governing instruments, books and records and business planning strategic maps
- Transactional Preparation results in higher-quality lower-cost debt, equity or hybrid capitalization and a higher valuation in the event of merger, acquisition, private placement, initial public offerings, sales or other liquidity events
Let our proactive legal service enhance your company’s commercial value
If you are a small to medium-sized business anywhere in the United States, learn how Spizzirri Law Offices Company Limited can deliver value for your company. For a consultation on the firm’s commercial law services,
call (404) 999-2161 or contact our Atlanta office online.
If you are spending too much of your company’s budget on legal fees, or you are just tired of the reactive approach to business law, Paul M. Spizzirri is prepared to help. Schedule a consultation to learn how my approach can produce value for your business. Call (404) 999-2161 or contact my Atlanta office online.